Friday, February 3, 2012

7 Question Responses

1. This magician is definately more impressive and interesting than Albert Einstein. Although Einstein was a very important and smart man who could really interest people, he is no longer alive and is from the olden days, so an alive magician who is from the current time period sounds more impresive to me. I would rather see a bunch of magic tricks than some science experiements that I wouldn't even understand anyway because magic is more fun and mind-blowing.

5. This question was very hard to answer because either way it affects someone negatively. I hate to be an extremely bad person, but I would not swallow the pill. I would hate to see the person that is my Soul Mate to have to go through the pain of always having their collar bones broken, but I wouldn't be able to go through life having every song sound like that Alice in Chains band. I sound like a horrible person but you gotta do what you gotta do. Plus, bone can heal.

7. I would put Bigfoot/Sasquach on the front cover. There are always rumors and crazy people talking about bigfoot being real and if someone actually found him that would be huge news and everybody would go crazy. I used process of emilination between the 3 choices. I eliminated the President's cancer because people would hear about that anyway so it not being in one newspaper wouldn't be a huge deal. Second, the Loch Ness Monster is in Scotland so the Scottish news would have that covered and all of this would be on the internet anyway.

12. I would give the wizard a small amount of money because the question did not say anything bad would happen so I figure I might as well try it. There is nothing wrong with being more appealing. I would give the wizard around $5 so I wouldn't be throwing all my money away but I can still become more appelaing. It wouldn't be a huge deal if it didn't work though because it's only $5 and it wouldn't matter to me if I wasted such a small amoutn of cash because I wouldn't have used it for anything better probably.

16. Of Course I would watch the CFL game. There is probably nothing better on TV anyway and I have never watched a CFL game before plus they use different rules than the NFL so it would be cool. If that was my destined future it doesn't hurt to learn more about the game. I like watching football so I answered yes without even considering it. The Argonauts and Roughriders are two interesting teams t watch as well.

19. I would tell my friend that I was trying of for the Football team at school and I wanted to play Kicker so I had to practice because practice makes perfect. That sounds like a legitamite excuse plus knowing some of my friends they would probably believe me. I wouldn't want them to die so this excuse just popped into my head and I just went with it. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt them that bad because hurting people is mean.

20. I would be more interested in the documentary than the actual Hollywood film. I would be really interested to see what my family and friends said about me in the interviews and I would be able to relive my past and see all the great times I had again. I would be more curious about that. I would like to see the movie with actual actors playing me because I would want to know who played me but it's not as important in my mind.

3 comments:

  1. Well firstly, I disagree with your thought that the magician is better than Albert Einstein. Yes it may seem cool, but come on what ca he do to benefit society or anyone else in general? Einstein has created theories that have opened up science to a whole new level. Regarding your excuse for kicking your friend, come on do you really believe that is a legitimate excuse?! You wanted to practice kicking? You could do so much better than that excuse because there is no way that he would believe that. If you said that to me I would beat the living day light out of you. Anyways, your posts are pretty interesting! Keep posting I enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, this is for the most part brilliant. Although, Sasquatch would stand absolutely no chance against the president in a US newspaper. The Magician is clearly better than Einstein, as you claim. One more disagreement I have wit you is your excuse to your friend. Come on man, you can do better than that. Being a kicker on the team is just not a possibility! I must say though, in the end, your answers are very solid. Keep posting some more of the good stuff.

      Delete
  2. Even though in my question responses I said that The Loch Ness Monster would take the front page, I'm starting to agree with Cody ^. He commented the same thing on my post, insisting that the President would clearly take the front page, and I think he's right. Sure, finding a Sasquatch or the loch ness monster is absolutely incredible and would have the world in a tizzy, the President of the United States' health is a global issue and would surely not be overlooked, or overshadowed by anything else. You also make a good point in question 20 (so far, two of your pieces have caused me to change my mind about my own responses, good writing!). I chose the hollywood movie instead of the documentary, but after reading yours I think I would much rather hear what my friends and family had to say about me, and experience things that I might have forgotten otherwise. Look forward to reading more.

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete